Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 31 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
The Business Analyst provides the critical link between the business and technology sides of the organization by effectively discerning and analyzing the true needs of business users; developing and modeling detailed steps that most effectively and efficiently solve business problems; and communicating these solutions to technology staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Works with Product Owners to identify product stakeholders and user classes, document user characteristics, identify appropriate representatives for each user class, and negotiate their responsibilities
- Elicits user needs using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Writes requirements, specifications, and stories according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represents requirements and specifications using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios
- Expresses recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Mentors, interacts, and ensures cross-team and cross-department cooperation
- Clearly presents ideas and solutions to small or large audiences of customers and upper management
- Models requirements through UML, Use Cases, and User Stories
- Develops and maintains a knowledge of fitness club operations and management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years’ experience in Systems Analysis
- Experience performing usability studies, ROI, NPV, and feasibility analysis
- Excellent writing skills, experience with teaching, facilitating, and leading seminars and training sessions
- Experience developing software testing strategies and scenarios
Established in 1981, ABC Financial is the nation's premier provider of billing services, club management software and membership marketing...