ARGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.
Business Analyst (BA) is engaged in gathering and analyzing requirements and producing requirements specifications for customer implementation and product development initiatives. The primary focus is to analyze business needs and translate business requirements and programming specifications in a form that can easily be understood by all audiences. As a member of the project team, the BA will be responsible for serving as an active contributor in scope and design sessions by capturing and documenting requirements and action items. BA will also document requirements for both internal and external solutions and collaborate with development leads on completing the technical design.
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation
- Interpret business rules and requirements for Technical Systems Design.
- Produce and interpret design specifications and technical documentation.
- Document requirements for both internal and external solution scope and design sessions.
- Work with Development Leads to complete technical design of solutions.
- Document Use Cases as defined by the line of business product managers.
- Document change controls both internal and externally
- Ensuring consistency regarding design solutions within and across lines of business
- Coordinating with and provide support for Quality Assurance teams regarding solution testing and validation.
- Facilitate the requirements and design approval process.
- Travel to 25-40%.
- Professional banking or related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Citizen or permanently authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with software conversions/ implementations in a banking environment.
- Understanding of methodologies and programming concepts, database constructs, Workflow, and Decision Engines.
- Prior experience as a programmer or a computer science degree.
ARGO Data Resource Corporation - 19 months ago