Technology Growth Platform- Services
Location: Lansing, MI
Our Services resources can expect to:
The Business Process Specialist (Business Analyst) serves as a liaison to the business community and participates in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective. Responsible for recommending, building and developing the required documentation for new business processes.
- Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Customer Relationship and Requirements Development
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders through interviews and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
• Ability to develop business and functional requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
• Assist in producing documentation required for deliverable sign-off. Examples of requirements documentation include narative requirements, requirements matrices, process flows, user scenarios, user-interface designs, report mock-ups, functional requirements.
• Maintain requirements in Rational Requirements Composer (RRC)
• Perform administrative tasks, such as taking meeting notes and gathering project metrics, as assigned.
Team Project/Support Management
• Report weekly status.
• Report time into time tracking system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide realistic estimates of own work.
• Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
• Responsible for own work with minimal supervision.
• Assist Customer Suppor Teams (Technical Communications, Training, Help Desk) by reviewing deliverables and providing expertise regarding authored requirements
• Peer review work done by other team members.
• Share knowledge and experience with others, and assist less experienced staff when possible.
1. Minimum 1 year training/exposure with Analysis/requirements gathering
2. Minimum 1 year training/exposure with Customer service/client interaction
3. Minimum 1 year training/exposure with Software Testing
4. Minimum 1 year training/exposure with Documentation
5. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business related discipline, Law, or Engineering
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
1. Proficient in using Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio
2. Experience with requirements gathering techniques
3. Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...