Akima Logistics Services is seeking a highly-effective Business Analyst to support our current contract at NASA Ames Research Center. The candidate will provide support in accordance with the statement of work, the project task execution plan and per direction from the Program Manager.
This position is in support of the Logistics Management Services contract. The selected candidate will provide timely and responsive task completion to support wide-ranging administrative needs of the Logistics operations:
- Directs, manages, and oversees the daily administrative components of various project activities and functions.
- Schedules and facilitates team meetings as necessary
- Recommends, participates in the development of, and documents process flows, work instructions, job hazard analysis, policies and procedures.
- Effectively conveys message in written and verbal form.
- Ability to create and develop engaging, informative, well-structured presentations.
- Identifies and communicates innovative change effectively.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer-service focused skills.
- Should be proactive with assertive personality and the ability to solicit support from various internal and external sources
- Proven ability to gain cooperation in team environment with effective concensus building skills.
- Demonstrated skill in written and oral presentations and reporting activities
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
Akima Logistics Services, LLC
NANA Development Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job