QRP Business Analyst
Allyis is looking for a Business Analyst to join one of our client teams. The Quarterly Release Process (QRP) is a role-based, standard governance process for delivering training and readiness to the field in support of business process, product, tool, and policy changes within Enterprise Services. Through QRP, users consume information and training that is designed to drive business impact and behavior change. QRP is open to all of our client’s intranet users, but the target audience is full-time employees within Enterprise Services in the Services Organization. There are currently about 14,500 users.
The Business Analyst will provide general help desk support, QRP business reporting as well as help with content packing.
- Help Desk : The resource with help find solutions for end users. Typical issues include accessing training, online testing irregularities, or assessing training credit for completed courses.
- Reporting : Collecting a parsing QRP data such as survey stats, user comments, and training completion metrics.
- Content Packaging : This resource will also help the QRP team package content and deliver content for the next set of training.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Deep Microsoft Excel experience including pivot table and reporting functions
- Experience using SharePoint in a reporting function
- Some basic HTML skills
- Ability to manage existing reporting processes/channels, establishing rhythm/SLAs
- Ability to manage and execute projects with minimal supervision and to work in a cross functional team
- Write clear and appropriate documents and e-mail communications
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- Able to manage projects to deliver on objectives within timeline and process
- Ability to quick and efficiently learn and adapt new technologies and tools
- Strong methodical troubleshooting skills (detailed, step-by-step approach to identifying and resolving issues)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office