Company: Arthur D. Little
Job Title: Business Analysts
Location: Boston , MA
Arthur D. Little, Inc. is an international management consulting firm serving clients worldwide. We are widely recognized as leaders in helping top teams master the balance of strategy, innovation and technology throughout their business. We are distinguished from others by the depth of our industry insight, our technical expertise, our people, and our intense commitment to our clients.
Our US Practice is undergoing significant growth. We are seeking Business Analysts who are highly interested in and may have industry or consulting experience in the biopharmaceutical segments in the Healthcare industry, Chemicals, and/or Energy & Utilities industries. The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to support case teams with strong quantitative and qualitative analytics coupled with outstanding problem-solving and oral/written communications capabilities.
We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
• Develops and implements consulting methodologies in multiple client settings both domestically and internationally.
• Conducts primary and secondary research required to address client issues.
• Creates, documents, maintains, and owns financial and valuation models used for financial analysis and strategy development of new products, technologies, and businesses
• Prepares effective presentations on specific technical issues, including effective visual display of data/syntheses and applies graphics that make the desired points.
• Manages individual tasks within case team to ensure delivery of timely and responsive results and actionable recommendations.
• Continuously develops own expertise and assists in training of new colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top tier school, preferably in science, engineering, and/or economics/management.
• Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, diligence, and flexibility in problem-solving.
• Experience and demonstrated mastery of financial modeling and valuation analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• • Outstanding work ethic - highly effective working both independently as well as collaboratively in group settings.
• • High energy level, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure (“street smarts and boardroom polish”).
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character with demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
• Willing and available to travel up to 75%.
• Candidate must be in possession of strong academic credentials (GPA, honors, test scores, etc.).
• Sponsorship is not available for this position (US citizenship / permanent work authorization is required - NO EXCEPTIONS)
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
For more information about our company, please view our website at www.adlittle-us.com .