AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill a Business Analyst position . The ideal candidates will have experience with business rules, as well as working as part of a team or as a team lead within a healthcare consulting environment.
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
The Business Analyst will develop and maintain business rules along with associated artifacts such as requirements and models.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop fact models (concept models) and business rules via interviews, translation of governing documents and other means.
- Serve as team expert on business rules and related topics.
- Assist other team members in performing business rules, requirements, and modeling duties.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control functions on business rules, requirements, and models.
- Maintain business rules, requirements, and models in a repository.
- Assist in establishing and performing governance processes for business-related artifacts.
- Other project-related duties.
The successful candidate will have:
REQUIRED SKILLS (In approximate order of importance):
- 7+ years experience in IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
- 3+ years experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules
- Strong knowledge of formal business rules methodologies
- Strong understanding of business modeling techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
- Experience and ability to obtain business rules and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
- Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to give presentations to executive management. Strong proficiency in English is required
PREFERRED SKILLS (In approximate order of importance):
- Knowledge of the Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules (SBVR) specification
- Knowledge of the RuleSpeak business rules nomenclature
- General Medicaid or other healthcare insurance experience (project or operations)
- MMIS experience (project or operations)
- Medicaid eligibility experience (project or operations)
Axiom Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...