BCM Global Technologies Consultants has a great contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with one of our clients in Lansing.
Our client has a top notch team and need someone who not only understands technology but is a team player and have a great personality.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending.
- Minimum three years of hands-on experience as a business analyst in an IT environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management. Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- A working knowledge of the Banner Student and Accounts Receivable modules and other related products.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit functional specifications both at high and detailed levels.
- Process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods.
- Demonstrated track record for requirements gathering and process documentation through the building of use cases.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Business Analysts methods and concepts from the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Knowledge and experience with special education data management
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and practices
- Experience using formal methodologies for software implementation
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Location: Lansing
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel: None Expected
- Background Check: Yes (Criminal, drug) - extensive background check...
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and References
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...