The Business Analyst will aid in the support and growth of the Coach Network by ensuring desired features and enhancements are captured and translated into working documents for the development teams to implement changes on the tools used by the Network Business Team and Team Beachbody “Coaches”. The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to define the project requirements, while taking into consideration integration points, common and fringe use cases, use metrics, and possible risks and consequences of the project.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and an attention to detail, yet be flexible to changing priorities and iterative creative processes. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and switch focus as needed without becoming frustrated. Note that this person should also have the ability to independently manage small projects.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Candidate is encouraged to bring samples of past non-confidential work.
- Meet with business units to identify, prioritize and clearly define requirements.
- Act as a liaison between business units and the IT department.
- Identify impact of proposed changes on end-user experience, functional departments, systems and business process.
- Clearly document the requirements, incorporating flow charts, wireframes, or other visual aids, as needed.
- Act as SME for the project to various internal groups, such as engineering, QA, and analytics.
- Will independently manage small projects/enhancements as needed.
- May perform quality assurance functions, systems testing, and user acceptance.
- Maintain documentation in internal repository.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years experience in a business analysis or similar role in a software development environment.
- Strong understanding of business process and software development concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly adaptable to new business processes and concepts.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong research skills, ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively and patiently with a variety of personalities & business roles (executives, managers, end-users, customers, engineers, project managers).
- Ability to drive for results in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development approach is a plus.
- Ability to be a delegate between business units with different goals.
- Desired application skills (Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point, HTML, basic programming experience).
- Experience with Consumer-facing web projects is a plus.
- Experience with Customer Contact Management and/or Small Business Office tools, including mobile.
- Experience with direct marketing / direct response / direct to consumer business models is a plus.
- Experience with Multi-Level Marketing / Network Marketing / Direct Selling business models is a plus.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 22 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...