Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for a Business Analyst today.
Candidate will provide software development expertise to a software project. The candidate will work with a team and is responsible for developing original code and checking it into a team collaboration repository.
Job Responsibilities and/ or Success Factors:
Required skills and experience include:
- Organize self and perform all duties on-time and in a detail-oriented fashion
- Serve as the main conduit between the system stakeholders and the development team.
- Elicit requirements through stakeholder facilitation sessions; requirements workshops; UML modeling, Use Case analysis and document analysis.
- Write a variety of SDLC documents – requirements, design, user guides, online help, and release notes. Including: System Requirements Specifications, Traceability matrices, Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams and narrative Use Case scenarios.
- Work well as part of a large development team working onsite at the client’s facility.
- Write test plans, test scripts, coordinate UAT testing.
- Write technical and user guide documentation as needed.
Clearance requirements: This position requires the candidates have an active Secret clearance
- 4+ years experience MS Office.
- 2+ years experience requirements gathering and management.
- 2+ years experience system testing & test documentation.
- 1+ years experience UML.
- 1+ years experience Business Process reengineering.
- 1+ years experience team collaboration.
- 1+ years experience user guide creation and training facilitation.
- 1+ years experience screen capture.
Buchanan and Edwards (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, Virginia. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing military, government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission, and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2011 Small Business of the Year Award for the US Department of State and as an INC 500/5000 awardee.
Buchanan & Edwards is a consulting firm that specializes in delivering strategic business intelligence solutions to the Federal government...