External Job Description
The Realogy Franchise Group (RFG) is a business unit of Realogy Holdings Corp., a leading global provider of real estate services. The RFG is comprised of the following world-renowned brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®. Collectively, Realogy’ s franchise systems have approximately 13,500 offices and 237,000 sales associates doing business in 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for a
to work in our Parsippany, NJ office.
The BTT Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing detailed business requirements for a specific set of applications or products within the RFG portfolio.
In addition to requirements analysis the BA will also be responsible for managing successful deployment and UAT and will assist in the ongoing application support processes.
- Works directly with the business users to understand how the systems are used and identify the enhancements that will provide the greatest benefit to the business.
- Conducts business systems analysis and design, data modeling, process flow modeling, and process re-engineering.
- Participates in the design of new systems that support business processes. Compares differences between existing systems and new systems. Designs system modifications and interfaces to other systems.
- Analyzes business processes and business rules of current applications to identify opportunities for improvement. Also prepares business cases including cost/benefit analysis for proposed processes.
- Interview users and/or leads Joint Application Development sessions between development team members and users to identify and document system changes
- Documents system enhancements and changes with a particular emphasis on developing detailed Business Requirements
- Communicates with clients and co-workers via oral and written communications including presentations regarding recent implementations. Works as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Helps Resolve system issues and problems.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Management Information Systems or business related field or its equivalent level of 6-8 years of progressive experience.
- Must possess strong communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both senior and junior business users
- Should be very proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Should have a detailed understanding of underlying technologies like MS Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, etc.
- Experience in project management is a plus
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 9 months ago