Generates data-driven insights and leads client’s thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process.
- Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales.
- Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources.
- Understands CROSSMARK capabilities/processes and able to recommend insights-based actions that generate incremental revenue for CROSSMARK.
- Conducts a broad range of strategic business planning including, but not limited to, category management, space management, product evaluation, promotion planning and evaluation, trade funds evaluation, and resource allocation.
- Develops and shares best practices.
- Streamlines and templates standard/established analyses.
- Supports business operations to the sales effort through interaction and consultation with sales executives and other business partners.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Crossmark - 9 months ago
CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter sales...