Canvas InfoTech, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Business Analyst based in Fremont, California.
Position requires 50% national travel.
- Responsibilities include: conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, and conduct work simplification and measurement studies to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Gather data and information for end-user requirements.
- Analyze data gathered, study current issues, and determine possible issues for existing operating procedures.
- Develop information and consider available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding including organizational change, communications, information flow, and integrated production methods.
- Develop business and operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing work. Prepare reports of findings by illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Document detailed functional requirements and user cases.
- Organize and document findings of studies and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes.
- Confer with personnel concerned to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Track project progress and report project status to Business and Information management units. Utilize experience with MS Project 2010, MS SharePoint 2010, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, MS Visual Studio 2008, MS Visio 2010, and Bazaarvoice.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration (any), Information Technology, or a related field. Position also requires academic coursework and/or experience must have included MS Project 2010, MS SharePoint 2010, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, MS Visual Studio 2008, MS Visio 2010, and Bazaarvoice.
Send your resume to:
Canvas InfoTech, Inc.
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2800
Fremont, CA 94538
Canvas Infotech Inc. - 5 months ago