Who are we looking for:
Intelligent, entrepreneurial business analyst with experience in running agile projects.
You will be expected to:
Benefits for you:
- Meet with clients and gather requirements
- Create and maintain agile roadmaps (product backlogs)
- Write user stories
- Plan and manage iterations (sprints) and work with the teams to estimate the work
- Conduct daily standup meetings (scrums)
- Coordinate work between developers, designers, QA and other team members
- Health insurance, vacation, retirement plan, etc
- Flexible schedule - as long as you put in a certain number per week you can work whenever you want
- Part time telecommuting is an option
- You get to work on a bunch of cool stuff - most of our clients are startups, we're working on some really exciting things
- The atmosphere is great - our office is in a startup incubator building in NoHo/East Village (which is by far the best area of Manhattan), and is filled with cool and interesting people
Go to http://www.cmp.jobs to see more jobs.
- Must have agile/SCRUM/lean project management experience and be a "believer" in Agile (although not necessarily a fanatic).
- Must have business analysis experience - requirements gathering, story writing, etc
- Must have EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills (every job description has this, but for this position it's especially important to have this)
- Must be entrepreneurial person and a self starter.
- Must be enough technically proficient to understand SQL (although you won't be asked to write code)
- Good Excel knowledge
BMO Capital Markets is a leading full-service North American financial services provider, with over 2,000 employees operating in 14 North...