The Business Analyst will work with the company to gather requirements, document all requirements in function specifications and communicate the functional specifications to the development team. Analysts will assist in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Providing business knowledge and expertise across a broader range of business areas through a keen understanding of business needs.
- Partnering with clients to gather and create business / functional requirements and application functionality.
- Creating functional designs and leveraging more advanced technical skills to address requirements across several business processes, issues or project requirements.
- Assisting with detailed project planning by either contributing or creating to project definition documents.
- Organizing and leading design review sessions for moderately complex business / functional requirements and issues resolution.
- Contributing to detailed deliverables and obtaining requirements documents and functional design sign-offs.
- Identifying testable business requirements and functional test conditions of assigned applications and projects.
- Preparing and reviewing training and user documentation. Ensuring requirements are aligned with the project.
- Background in the software application lifecycle process (SDLC).
- Experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes.
- Three to five years of consulting or relevant industry experience preferred.
Centric is a strategy and technology consulting company. Our business model is based on hiring senior resources from Tier 1 consulting...