AIG Property Casualty has an opportunity in New York for a Business Analyst on the Enterprise/Regional Program Integration team.
Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
- Responsible for analytics and driving transparency into dependencies and integration points between major programs.
- Act as a shared resource among the team depending on priorities and initiatives.
- Dependency log and integration heat-map management.
- Reporting / Analysis.
- Communications development.
- Presentation development.
- Tools / Templates updates.
- Document management.
- Meeting preparation and management.
- Three to five years experience as an Analyst in a large, corporate and global environment.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiative/projects successfully.
- Communicate and report status of work.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com. At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Strong personal discipline to excel.
- Demonstrate experience in collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing interests for time and evolving priorities.
- Ability to adapt easily to change.
- Experience in working with and presenting to senior management.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong listening skills to understand our internal client's needs.
- Consulting background a bonus but not a pre-requisite.About Chartis
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...