Cintas Fire National Accounts is currently looking for a Business Analyst that wil be responsible for updating, maintaining and analyzing daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc management reports. Also runs and analyzes customer facing reports, interacts with technical and business resources to define, develop and validate reporting solutions and business recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
• Develops and maintains report documentation
• Reviews and maintains all exceptions to reports
• Initiates new report rollout processes
• Provides report training for partners
• Supports internal customers and business leaders with any additional requests.
• Makes suggestions to business leaders on processes to improve results
• Assists in problem resolution
• Will be involved in change management for process improvement
• High School diploma minimum; Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or information technology is preferred
• 3 years’ experience in supporting reporting functions and/or business operations, required.
• 3 years’ experience in data analysis; implementing, administering and customizing business reporting/metrics, required.
• Skill set in data management, business analytics, problem solving, business operations knowledge
• Experience with Data Extraction, Data Manipulation, Data Loading and Cleansing, and Report Development, required.
• High levels of organization skills and management of multiple projects/tasks
• Proficient in computer applications to include MS Excel and Word, required.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401 (k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Job Category: Customer Service
Location: US-FL-Fort Myers
Employee Status: Regular
Cintas - 7 months ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...