Description: Business Analyst
Assist in an effort to identify, measure, and monitor the National Servicing Organization's operational performance through the production of the NSO operational reporting package. Contribute to the planning, development and execution of this essential reporting package. Support and collaborate with the business to ensure the operational reporting process is consistent, accurate and produced in a professional and timely manner. Assist with ad hoc analysis, production reporting and testing utilizing SAS and/or SQL programming and data summarization techniques.
Must haves: SAS, SQL and Excel skill set, ability to build relationships across the organization, and a high degree of organization
- Demonstrated ability to build solid relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical skills: SAS, SQL, MS Office Suite; advanced user of MS Excel including the ability to manipulate and interpret data from various applications.
- Ability to create executive level graphs, trending and dashboards within Excel. PowerPoint design and integration a plus.
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to follow quality assurance process to identify discrepancies and implement remediations during report development.
- Results focused, strong organizational skills and the ability to work under time requirements.
- Participate in meetings and projects with report content owners to accomplish business reporting goals.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Rank importance of the skills: 1) Excel Experience 2) SAS and/or SQL programming knowledge 3) Highly Organizational 4) Relationship Building
Which technology/Software skills that the candidates should possess: SAS and/or SQL, MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
Years of relevant experience: 4-5 Years
Ideal background or company the manager would like to see candidates from: Be nice to have someone from a mortgage or finance related industry.
CompuGain - 23 months ago