We are looking for talented individuals to join our team working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which encourages collaboration, participation and creative thinking. At CSC, Business Analysts are members of an agile development team that delivers IT solutions to support business objectives. Business Analysts are empowered, decisive, communicative, business-savvy, and highly available to their teams.
The Shared Services group is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of CSC’s enterprise billing systems, service catalog and customer maintenance applications. These systems integrate with the other applications in the CSC organization, serving both internal and external clients.
Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of legal and financial services for the world’s largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the sixth consecutive year in 2012.
Major Job Functions:
- Work with business stakeholders to define the product boundaries that will determine the success of the solution
- Work with the team Scrum Master to ensure the team is working toward the appropriate goals for the business at all times
- Develop user stories, process diagrams, and other models to clarify the desired solutions
- Consolidate ideas and feedback from multiple business stakeholders and serve as the single authoritative source for product direction for the development team
- Work within the development team to implement, test, and deliver the solutions you have defined
- Communicate with and train stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of these solutions
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned
- A college degree (BS or MS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing business analysis for web-based applications
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, non-technical staff, all levels of management, and clients.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience with Scrum (or another agile methodology) is highly preferred.
- Experience performing business process re-engineering and transformations.
- Expertise with automated testing tools a plus.
- Experience with SQL and integrating multiple back end systems is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off accrued in first year - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Corporation Service Company - 19 months ago
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...