Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Business Analyst. This position will be responsible for inventory & operational analysis, forecasting, financial & operational recommendations, product management, and reporting. These endeavors will span multiple business units within the organization. Your projects will include the creation and tracking of forecasts, inventory modeling, and operational and sales data analysis.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Builds customized forecasts and inventory models and reports based on the needs of the business unit(s).
- Perform special projects, research, analysis, and presentations at behest of senior DISH leadership.
- You will help determine, create, and implement DISH inventory management & inventory procurement strategies and incentives.
- Create strategic initiatives, programs & procedures in order to strengthen DISH Network business.
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with multiple departments to ensure a smooth and timely completion of projects.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Business Analyst I will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or another related field.
- At least two years of experience preferred.
- Prior work experience tacking business unit(s) expenditures & performance within budgetary goals preferred.
- Strong competency using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using query language such as Transact SQL preferred.
- Possessing the following traits : Detail Oriented, Enjoys problem solving, Analytical, Creative thinker, Good communication skills, Team Player, Takes pride in their work, career, and performance, Adventurous, Desire to compete and win.
DISH - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...