Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
The key to our success has been the empowerment of our great people to take risks, lead change and make a “Daymon Difference” in the world of brand building. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst which will support our customer category managers and Daymon Business Managers with data and recommendations, covering all facets of account support, sales, merchandising, marketing, product development and planning information. In addition, the Business Analyst will help develop specific category and principal strategies to maximize sales and gain share.
Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Provide category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources
- Prepare category reviews to include industry and trend analyses
- Be a recognized leader in the knowledge of research tools
- Access relevant information, interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project
- Facilitate knowledge sharing through training, mentoring
- Provide functional direction to junior associates to accomplish team objectives
Daymon - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard