Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Microsoft Business Analyst position is responsible for: eliciting, analyzing, validating, communicating and documenting functional specifications relative to prioritized internal and client-driven initiatives. This person will also play a key role in supporting the day-to-day business by becoming SME on systems and architecture required for supporting team financial and strategic goals
- Drive the analysis and design to help ensure the functional specifications are technically feasible, solve the stated goals or problems, and ultimately reflect an optimized implementation approach.
- Produce detailed documentation including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, use cases, and implementation details for consumption by internal and external resources and stakeholders.
- Ability to creatively solve complex business problems
- Provide excellent communication and collaboration to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple, parallel deliverables.
- Through business unit subject matter expertise, support internal teams including, but not limited to, Marketing, Web Development, Engineering, IT, SAP, and Accounting/Finance in day-to-day operations as necessary.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
- 4 yr degree in Computer Science or other technology related field.
- 8-10 years technical analysis related experience
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Flexibility in supporting global, online sales channel is a must.
- Must be available for on-call, and holiday support when needed.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 20 months ago