Business Systems Analyst
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Responsibilities include translating business capability requests of various DriveTime departments into actionable requirements for agile development teams. Working closely with the programming staff on development and updates of system applications. Designing test plans and executes user acceptance testing including issue resolution. Participating in the Project Management lifecycle and performs end-user support as needed.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
- Represent product owners and end users on agile development teams
- Work with development staff to ensure requirements are met
- Develop user stories, participate on agile teams, develop test plans and perform functional testing
- Work as a member of cross functional teams to help design solutions
- Work with business management and business users to create and communicate business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Ability to communicate with all levels of organization (End Users – Sr. Executive Level)
- Work hand-in-hand with technical resources to provide insight during solution development
- Develop and execute testing procedures
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational expert to conduct end user training
Great competitive pay!
Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 60 days)! 401K match too!
Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Connect With Us
Keys to success.
- Minimum 3 years business analysis experience
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment with business and technical resources
- Strong facilitation of meetings/events with customers and project team members to develop requirements and design details
- Experience with workflow analysis, Use Case development, sequence diagrams, storyboards, and Test Cases
- Work closely with customers to gain requirement/feature approval
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision. Be able to anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mindset.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Finance industry experience
- Experience with Agile software development methodology (Kanban)
- Understanding of technical language (XML, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Design, analysis and design patterns) with an ability to translate the technical conversations into a language that key business partners will understand
- Experience in developing process models, activity diagrams, UML models and process flows
- UAT and Validation Testing experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a tobacco-free workplace.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 10 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires sitting for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Must be able to communicate over the phone to customers.
Requires typing for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DriveTime is the nation's largest integrated car dealership and finance company for people in any credit situation. We're in a market niche...