The Business Analyst (BA) will serve as a resource across all ESF departments to provide a wide range of research and data analysis to support the business requirements of the organization. The BA will work with internal leadership to identify areas where changes are needed in business processes, propose those changes, help facilitate those changes, and monitor the impact.
ESF is in the people development business, offering a wide variety of camps designed to provide the finest camp experience for our families and team members. By providing a robust reporting structure, the BA will help to enable other ESF staff to provide optimal customer service to our campers and their families. Thorough and on-going data analysis will allow team members to continually improve services offered and to respond to feedback effectively and efficiently.
Position Scope Factors:
- Oversight of reporting requirements for Talent Recruitment team including thorough understanding of applicant tracking system (iCIMS) and database needs.
- Oversight of reporting requirements for Admission and Enrollment team.
- Oversight of reporting requirements in support of financial, budget, and staffing drivers.
- Analysis and reporting of customer feedback data.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- One to three years strong research and business intelligence experience gathering/business analysis skills.
- Strong self-motivation, business acumen, customer service and interpersonal/relationship development skills.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project planning and strong organizational skills including effectively handling multiple assignments and leading multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing work effectively.
- Ability to function within ambiguity and help bring clarity and/or resolution to complex situations and issues.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including articulating ideas and information; possesses ability to collaborate effectively with team members at all levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customers’ needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of public and syndicated data bases, applicant tracking software, the internet and Microsoft applications including Excel, Access and SQL series.
Position Competencies for Success:
This role requires qualities essential for ESF’s Mission and Core Values, especially those of Customer Focus, Innovation, Growth and Community Action. Leadership, vision, creative energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail and ability to collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment will contribute to overall success in this role.
Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Management or related degree.
Other Skill Requirements:
Intermediate Excel, Word, Access or other database tool
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
1. Year-round position.
2. Minimum 40 hours per week during non-peak season; up to 50-60 hours per week during peak season
3. This position involves extended periods of time at a computer workstation
4. Some local travel and occasional distance travel to events and to ESF camp sites.
Employee is expected to exhibit ESF Core Values at all times and to adhere to all company policies
ESF Camps - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
ESF (which stands for Education, Sports, and Fun) has been a pioneering force in summer day camps since its humble beginnings in 1982 by...