ABOUT EXL Service
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that has been in operations since 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
• Business Analysis o Analyze organization’s business needs towards developing a detailed set of requirements
o Use quantitative techniques to analyze data and offer solutions to assist in decision making
o Analyze existing operating / business model to derive key requirements
o Interpret the business rules and requirements for technical systems
• Requirements Management and Communication o Elicit requirements through brainstorming, focus groups, interface analysis, interviews or surveys/questionnaires
o Analyze and verify requirements using models or visuals
o Prioritize business requirements
o Prepare requirements package for sign off from stakeholders
- Documentation deliverables o Assist with the business case and project scoping
- Prepare documentation at various levels – user, functional, stakeholder, implementation
- Create ‘Traceability Matrix’ to reconcile business requirements and implemented changes
- Process improvement
- Identify areas of improvement using basic Lean Six Sigma tools / concepts or any other improvement methodology
- Research latest trends in order to develop creative business solutions that can be applied to the current project
- Client Management o
- Develop and manage positive client relationships at all levels
- Manage difficult conversations and expectations at client site
Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that business requirements are captured and analyzed correctly before a solution is developed. The Business Analyst collaborates with diverse stakeholders to elicit, analyze, represent and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
It would be expected of the candidate to possess strong analytical and client management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
EXL - 17 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...