ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company's Research and Development Support Services Department is seeking a Business Analyst to join their Pilot Plant and Laboratory Engineering team. The position is located at ExxonMobil’s research facility in Clinton Township, Annandale, NJ.
Primary Job Functions:
- Steward annual planning and budgeting effort ($25M/year) for profit and loss business unit. Steward budget (monthly) against annual plan. Establish budget reporting tools to update managers on monthly basis, Regularly assess billing rates, review expenses, timesheets, etc.;
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) cube. This includes being responsible for testing upgrades to SAP PM, working with remote SAP experts/programmers to resolve issues as they occur, etc.
- Provide day-to-day SAP PM support to project management staff of approximately 15. This includes working with project managers to create the framework for tracking project costs in the SAP PM module, providing monthly cost updates, reviewing control reports, etc.;
- Identify charging errors, issue corrections (journal vouchers) and perform other troubleshooting support for the SAP PM system.
- Run cost reports for project managers using data in SAP PM;
- Serve as liaison between business unit and a centralized business support group at the Clinton site.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- B.S. degree in Finance or related area of study.
- Prior planning, budgeting, financial analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAP Plant Maintenance (PM).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, charts, graphs).
- Passion for financial area of business.
Exxon Mobil - 12 months ago
It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell and BP)....