C020413S: Business Analyst The role:
Seeking a strong Business Analyst for an enterprise security system using single sign on and self service password reset within our client's PMO group.
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyze business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to help identify opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assist in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitate communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develop complex business cases
- Work on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- 5 + years of experience working as a Business Analyst in an IT environment.
- The ideal candidate would have a background in IT security.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or Business related field.
- IIBA certification is desired.
- Successful candidates have the ability to translate business needs into technical terms.
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred.
Exposure with the below technologies will be considered a plus:
- Functional design documents
- System process flows.
- Use cases.
- Business process designs
- MS Excel.
- MS Word.
- MS Visio.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Security platforms using single sign on and self-service password reset.
We hire IT professionals who like to work with smart people and can hold their own in a demanding environment. Our employees build a career at Ferguson. Here IT is not a support function for our business - it IS our business. We strive to develop a professional relationship with each employee - and that is what you are, our direct employee. Our pay and benefit levels recognize the advanced skills of our talented staff members. In addition, we are unique in our market in the emphasis that we place on continuing education, including an annual training allowance that is an integral part of our compensation package. This kind of investment in our employees' professional development is an important contributor to making Ferguson a desirable place to build an IT career. As a W-2 employee, your first assignment will be just that - the first of many. Our goal is to establish a long-term employee relationship with you.
- Competitive base salary.
- Paid overtime
- $.60/$1 401K match
- PTO - Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time and Bench Time
- Profit sharing or bonus opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Annual training allowance that includes an in-house training program designed to keep your skills sharp
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a change and/or are interested in building or continuing your career as an IT professional and have the ability to thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to Jackie Blume email@example.com. Please note that a referral bonus is also offered for all hired referrals.
Please take the time to explore our website fergusonconsultinginc.com and find out more about who we are and what we can do for you.
W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP.
Jackie Blume Ferguson Consulting
1350 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Suite 450
Chesterfield , MO 63017
Ferguson Consulting, Inc - 18 months ago