This position is responsible for providing actionable Sales and Supply Chain analysis and reporting. It includes, but is not limited to: Demand Planning, Sales Analysis, Product Analysis, customer profitability and segmentation, Performance reporting and marketing program ROI. The individual will be expected to develop, implement, and maintain Access databases. Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SQL queries to build automated databases, queries, forms and reports is required. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a keen and curious mind, intent on turning facts and data into measurable recommendations. Taking the initiative to chase down actionable conclusions will be vital to success.
· Develops and maintains favorable relationships with existing accounts, in order to increase revenue and profitability.
· Insures that organizational goods, services or administration consistently meet accounts profile agreement.
· Insures accounts scorecard for Flanders accurately reflects our performance.
· Must have good communication skills with both customers and employees.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor Degree in Business preferred or at least 3 years of experience in high volume retail sales.
· Microsoft Access knowledge and experience is critical. All candidates will be required to take a Microsoft Access exam prior to being placed.
· Experience in social media applications preferred.
· Possible internal candidate that has demonstrated superior business professional skills in communicating with our customers.
· Familiar with a variety of business concepts, practices and procedures.
· Reports to Manager of Inside Sales.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
· Strong communication, and interpersonal abilities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use of quantitative skills to conduct business analysis
· Extraction of data from existing data stores and performing ad-hoc queries
· Mining data to arrive at specific and crucial information for the organization
· Developing and executing technical processes for marketing programs and tests
· Developing and executing departmental data for performance and response purposes
· Identify and implement process, data, and reporting improvements for the organization
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/Working Conditions
· Must be able to lift up to approximately 15 pounds.
· Required to participate in sessions, presentations, and meetings which require sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
· Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able communicate on the telephone for lengthy periods.
· Must be able to operate a computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
· Works in an indoor office environment.
· Travels throughout the entire plant site, which includes exposure to noise and dust within manufacturing environment, to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
· Travels 10% - 20% to customer sites, Flanders’ sites, and trade shows.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 15 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...