Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu America can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu America values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America’s business scope, visit
Join Fujitsu the fourth largest IT services provider in the world. Fortune named Fujitsu as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2013.
Fujitsu America’s Business and Application Services practice is seeking motivated self-starters to join our dynamic team of architects, project/program managers, development, and technology professionals that provides our clients with technology services and innovation. Check out Fujitsu (
), a company known for its innovation and commitment to employee learning, professional development, and work/life balance.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Plans, coordinates, and executes various user tasks of system implementation project.
- Co-works with other member of the team, system end-users (Operation Divisions for the Americas and other users including front offices), System Office for the Americas, System Division in Japan, and Global Operation and Control Division in Japan.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges and a rewarding career focused on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
- Testing: Demonstrates good understanding in delivering testing plan to test system functions and newly designed procedure, creating test cases, coordinating testing resource and facilitating the test, monitoring the progress of the test and ensuring the on time completion, and identifying, tracking, and solving all issues that arise from testing.
- Migration: Is knowledgeable in delivering migration plan and procedure, delivering data mapping for migration, ensuring the quality of the data used for migration, coordinating migration, monitoring the migration process and ensuring the on time completion, coordinating reconciliation, and ensuring the accurate migration by improving the issues that arise from migration tests.
- Business Analysis: Has excellent skills in confirming the design of the system, reviewing and updating functional requirements documents for development item, delivering future operational flow documents, creating accurate and well-designed configurations for full utilization of all system functionalities, promoting operation efficiency improvement including promotion of straight-through processing, ensuring customer service is not deteriorated.
- Communication/ Teamwork/ Leadership: Demonstrates skills in building solid working relationships with Systems Office for the Americas (SOA), Operations Division for the Americas (ODA), front and middle offices, HQA management, Systems Division in Tokyo, and Global Operations Control Division in Tokyo. Has excellent ability in summarizing various requirements from other business tracks such as Deposit, Loan, and FX/MM Trade Finance. Acts as a reliable partner for business in assessing and addressing.
- Has expertise in Deposit (Liquidity Deposit, Fixed Term Deposit, and ACH) and testing.
- Exhibits excellent Japanese and English skills.
Fujitsu - 30+ days ago
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...