Job Duties & Responsibilities
Are you interested in building models and identifying fraud before it actually happens? We are looking for candidates who will use data analytics and programming skills along with demonstrated communication skills to develop fraud solutions. You will have an opportunity to apply and learn project management skills while interacting with all levels of management, outside vendors, regions, and other staff departments. This is a great chance to employ your skills while protecting the competitive rates GEICO offers to our customers.
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate / graduate GPA
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or related field
- Strong analytical skills and project management exposure
- Programming skills in SQL, SAS, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the GEICO Underwriting and data-warehouse is a plus
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this position
$50,000 - $60,000 to commensurate with experience
Full-time, Monday through Friday
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete our online application. You will need an active e-mail address, phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to come back later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings may vary for part-time associates and interns.
GEICO - 15 months ago
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...