Global Rescue is a worldwide provider of integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to corporations, governments, and consumers. Founded in 2004 in partnership with Johns Hopkins Medicine, Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. Global Rescue has provided medical, security, and evacuation support to clients during every globally significant crisis of the last decade, including: the Arab Spring; the Japanese tsunami; the Haitian earthquake; Georgia’s invasion by Russia; and the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Global Rescue maintains redundant Operations Centers and office facilities in Boston, Massachusetts, Lebanon, New Hampshire; Islamabad, Pakistan; and Bangkok, Thailand. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com .
- Proven ability to work with users and developers to define and document solutions to the business requirements
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ensure that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems or system features
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
Location: Boston, MA or Lebanon, NH
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred (additional professional experience in lieu of degree is acceptable)
- 1-3 years experience in business process documentation, design and analysis, business process workflow preferable
- Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Dynamics preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the proven ability to interact with various levels of the organization
- Proven experience to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines
- Excellent facilitation, training and presentation skills.
- Proven experience to understand IT projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and business processes and the ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
Global Rescue, LLC - 13 months ago