- Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), is a premier paperboard packaging company serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets. We also are a leading producer of labels, bags and specialty packaging. Our packaging is used everyday by many of the world’s best-known brands and our growing markets include microwave packaging, heat-transfer labels and sustainable packaging.
We believe that our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering true value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and by being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia, in the U.S., Graphic Packaging has over 15,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings, we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
Provide business analysis and support for existing and new Applications for all GPI Mills. This includes the CRB Data Warehouse, Furnish Tracking Application, Panther Application, primary Production, Quality and Process Analysis. Serve as Liaison between Mills, Corporate IT, Vendors and other Corporate Business Units. This roll may expand into other projects and support as necessary.
JOB FUNCTIONS: (Job functions include, but are not limited to the following)
GENERAL DUTIES: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- Business Analysis/Project Management /Application Support
- Implementation management and steady state support for new CRB Data Warehouse
- Panther Application Management at CRB mills (Kalamazoo, Middletown and Santa Clara)
- Furnish Tracking Fiber system management for all CRB mills
- Mill Division IT 2nd Tier escalation and Project management
- Process Control/IT assistance as necessary at CRB Mills
- Translate business process management and business requirements of the customers to specific software requirements.
- Prioritize business requested enhancements to Mill Applications, develop requirements, obtain vendor estimates and determine spend based on available funding and business priorities.
- Implement system testing, including development of test plans, test cases and documentation of feature/function traceability.
- Manage Mill IT projects and related budgets as necessary.
- Coordinate and document IT related training.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for process and systems.
- Adhere to application change control, security per policy and audit requirements.
- Application Support for CRB Mills.
- Mill Application Testing
- Project Management CRB Mills
- Provide analysis on documented business requirements for application changes and new requests.
- Coordination of periodic business and vendor meetings.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Ensure that all related policies and processes are followed.
- On call support as required.
- Escalates any issues that can’t be resolved
- Periodic travel – less than 25%
- Performs other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC SKILLS: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- 5+ years’ experience with Paper Mill Manufacturing and related system processes. (i.e., ERP, Roll Tracking, Costing, Inventory, etc.).
- Strong Working knowledge of Panther Applications (minimum of 1 years’ experience with Panther Applications running in a Paper Mill).
- Strong Project Leadership skills.
- Strong Analytical and System Design Skills.
- Application Deployment, configuration, documentation and training.
- Knowledge and understanding of Panther interfaces to SAP, shop floor devices and other supported systems.
- Demonstrated participative Leadership style.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done.
- Significant experience in gathering requirements from various Business stakeholders including experience in facilitating requirements sessions and conducting end user interviews
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into cohesive system requirement documents
- Experience with requirements documentation utilizing various analytical methodologies
- Ability to operate effectively either independently or in teams, making progress on tasks while dealing with potential process and project ambiguity
- Strong personal organization skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think logically, critically and constructively about complex problems and evaluate/develop proposed solutions that address expressed needs
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- 4-year college degree in general or IT-Related field required. Equivalent work experience considered.
- Paper Mill Experience required.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Graphic Packaging - 17 months ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...