Description of Deliverables:
Looking for Senior Business Analysts. The projects include upgrades to portals, health assessment updates, coaching programs, data connectivity, Website updates and integration, Knowledge Management, and client-management reporting. The positions will be responsible for eliciting, documenting and prioritizing business requirements (some in an Agile team setting). Additional responsibilities include facilitating requirements sessions, testing/communicating changes needed to development staff.
Seasoned professional with strong business analysis experience and skills including the ability to lead requirements sessions and work collaboratively with colleagues across business, product management, IT, and user experience.
• BS in Business or Computer Science
• Complete Understanding of SDLC
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Experience with web application development
• 5+ years of direct Business Analyst experience in the healthcare industry
• Experience writing functional specs, use cases/user stories, and DFD’s
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Visio
• Experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting applications
• Strong Analytical Skills and Business Acumen
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
Horizontal Integration participates in Everify