IBM Global Business Services - Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
The Business Analyst is expected to work with IBM's Distribution Sector clients to develop innovative solutions to address core business issues in complex and integrated business environments. The Business Analyst will be a project team member and will perform project tasks and produce project deliverables.
The Business Analyst role requires the candidate to perform the following specific tasks:
Define specific business requirements to address business issues and challenges. Work with technical team to translate business requirements into technical specs. In collaboration with the rest of the team, ensure that the proposed solution address all the client’s business requirements.
Develop use cases in support of the client business needs.
Develop client relationships within the client organization and build an effective cross-functional team across
diverse stake holder groups including client business and technical organizations
Work collaboratively with IBM's domestic and global delivery organizations, and third party software vendors
Shape client's views on project deliverables by delivery high quality work products
Provide high quality, trusted advisor advice to customers
Work in an unstructured environment and create and reuse intellectual capital to solve diverse, business and/or
Position requires local work in Dallas, TX (No Travel Allowed).
For more information on our world-class Application Innovation solutions and services, please visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/ais/
Help Build A Smarter Planet.
Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more. http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in teaming and ability to work effectively in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- At least 3 years experience in requirements gathering and use case development
- At least 3 years experience in working with clients in the Distribution sector with experience in Travel and Transportation industry
- At least 1 year experience in Caliber RM
- At least 1 year experience in Quality Center
- English: Basic knowledge
- Master's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in teaming and ability to work effectively in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- At least 4 years experience in requirements gathering and use case development
- At least 4 years experience in working with clients in the Distribution sector with experience in Travel and Transportation industry
- At least 2 years experience in Caliber RM
- At least 1 year experience in iRise
- At least 2 years experience in Quality Center
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...