Ceridian: Trusted Results, Transformative Technology, and You!
Ceridian Corporation is a leading global provider of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Payment solutions, helping organizations maximize their human, financial, and technology resources. We save our clients time and money, and increase employee engagement and productivity by offering a full suite of award-winning solutions. Ceridian’s culture is shaped by our values – Integrity, Customer Driven, High Performing People, Accountability, Teamwork – and our dedication to these values drives our actions, and ultimately, our results. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for 140,000 companies and 25 million employees worldwide. Come be part of the team that has been transforming Human Capital Management since 1932.
The goal of this role is to develop and enhance International Payroll Services' (IPS) business processes in order to foster customer retention and provide a scalable platform for new business expansion.
The primary role of the Business Analyst will be to collaborate across business units, both within IPS and those that support IPS, to improve or develop standard processes. This includes creating clear and concise documentation that outlines process ownership, internal service levels, and processes for addressing inquiries, issues and requests that cross multiple teams. The Analyst will also develop and maintain a knowledge management portal to support our internal IPS team to respond to client inquiries/issues and mitigate recurring requests to key SME’s or to our external partners.
- Facilitate and manage activities associated with process enhancements, development, or gap analysis
- Engage teams that support or are required to support an IPS process and gain agreement from all parties on ownership and service levels within the process
- Publish and maintain User Procedure Documentation (UPDs) and process flows for critical IPS processes
- Develop reporting to measure adherence to service levels and process delivery quality and report out to the leadership team and process participants
- Receive and evaluate root causes identified related to the use of UPDs to continually enhance processes
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management process and portal to ensure process consistency
- Supervise and manage Service Development Assistant – International, responsible for UPD’s/Process Flows and reporting for Service Centers
- Operations Readiness lead for any significant changes for Service Center that require requirements gathering, testing, training or implementation
- 3-5 Years experience in process development and improvement
- Supervisory experienced required
- Experience documenting processes
- Experience developing knowledge management strategy and maintaining knowledge management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication and advanced presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Project management and problem solving ability
- Six Sigma or Lean/CI Tools experience preferred
- Working knowledge of ISAE 3402 or SASE16
- Experience of working in an International environment is advantageous
- Experience as SME in business using and supporting the implementation of tools (i.e., customer support ticketing & request management tools)
- Impact analysis skills preferred
- Process consulting skills preferred
Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience with a...