Individuals in this role are team members on specific implementation projects for IQNavigator’s global customer base. This position supports the project team and project manager in implementing the customer according to the agreed on project plan, at the defined spend or revenue target, and in a manner that results in a satisfied and referenceable customer.
These projects can involve new customers or existing customers expanding their relationship with IQNavigator. Additionally, these projects can represent customers using IQNavigator for one or all of the service procurement categories (contingent labor management, outsourced project management, etc.) IQNavigator supports as well as one of a variety of service delivery models (master services provider or software only). Specifically, this position is responsible for the following types of tasks.
- Facilitating and writing requirements for systems, enhancements, integrations, and processes
- Mapping the requirements to the IQNavigator system and/or services solution and identify, and then manage, any gaps
- Configuring IQNavigator system to meet client requirements
- Documenting business processes, business requirements, technical requirements, and system configurations
- Defining, supervising, and assisting with test cycles
- Executing user acceptance, integration, and end-to-end test scripts/cases
- Defining and executing on change management activities
- Coordinating and executing data conversion efforts
- Training customer and third party users
- Creating and delivering project-related communications
- Providing operational support to the customer
- Other project management duties as assigned
Candidates must be professional team players who have a competitive fire and passion about business analysis and how business processes work and interact. In addition, candidates need to be quick learners who apply their skills in business analysis while assisting in the implementation of process, technological, and organizational change.
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience writing software requirements
- One or more years business analysis experience while working on complex software implementations
- Proven success in contributing to team-oriented environments
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
- Ability to assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into elegant written, spoken and visual communications
- Ability to quickly establish customer confidence in IQNavigator and the project team, often in complex and high-stress situations.
- Experience with multi-department (Procurement, HR, AP/Finance, IT, business unit) interactions and the ability to interact with and communicate to these groups
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals, groups, and departments
- Demonstrable “do whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Ability to travel as assigned, on short notice, domestically and internationally
- Travel, while repetitive, is generally short in duration
- Destinations may include developing and third world countries
- Depending on the project, travel can range from 25 – 50%
- One or more years experience implementing VMS applications and/or MSP programs
- One or more years experience working on complex implementations (e.g. ERP)
- Experience in services procurement and/or procurement
- Located (or willing to relocate at candidate’s expense) to the Denver metro area
IQNavigator offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes full medical, dental, vision along with company paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability. In addition, IQNavigator offers participation in flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care and commuter/transit costs, as well as participation in our Traditional and Roth 401k plans.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
IQNavigator - 30+ days ago
More and more companies continue to leverage non-employees, often referred to as the contingent workforce. Managing this growing area of...