Business / Operations Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Citizenship: US or Green Card
1. Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple requests, prioritize appropriately, and track them to completion.
2. Sufficient technical background (understanding of Content, Portal, Search using Autonomy IDOL & Web Services) to be able to understand the issue and involve the appropriate technical resource is needed to resolve issues.
3. 3-5 plus years of professional experience in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
4. Ability to think creatively to resolve complex problems
5. Clear and professional communication skills
6. Team player, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
7. Experience with Siebel CRM or similar ticket-tracking tool.
8. Conduct analysis of business and user needs to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units.
9. Experience in an operations role that involves triaging tickets and coordination with multiple tiers (help desk, operations etc.)
10. Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
11. Review and evaluate business specifications to determine their feasibility, implementation, and compatibility with current systems and architecture standards.
12. Lead and work with multiple stakeholders to understand the business processes, analyze the operational systems and correlate the relevant data.
13. Ability to take high level business/functional requirements and break it down to detailed technical requirements.
14. Identify data quality and integrity issues. Provide resolution recommendations after performing in depth analysis of issues.
15. Requires outstanding communication and coordination skills.
16. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field