We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to work within our tech/engineering department. The Business Analyst reports to the Software Architect. As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will include gathering software requirements and creating requirements documentation, data analysis and reporting on small and very large data sets and other duties as required. You must be comfortable working with and learning new technologies. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
• Product performance, performance tracking (lost business/increased business)
• Requirements gathering
• UML/ERD Diagram Creation
• Industry benchmarking
• Provide advanced analytical support to assist with management of EMP’s.
• Manage ad-hoc projects as needed under limited supervision.
• Compile and analyze program performance data, identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
• Develop recommendations and implement actions for improvements and/or opportunities.
• Strong forecasting, data base/query development
• Spreadsheet proficiency
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) marketing and technical concepts
• Self-discipline to work well independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Confident communicator
• Must have the ability to understand and balance business and stakeholder needs to make the correct strategic business decisions.
IntegraClick - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard