Under moderate supervision, identifies business issues and opportunities and recommends appropriate solutions. Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives. Plans and designs business processes. Designs, and recommends or executes process, system, and organizational changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
Minimum of 5 years banking or 5 years JHA experience.
- Associate’s degree required.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in related field
- Overnight travel required.
- Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Tracks the appropriate market space.
- Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 6 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...