Ensure data integrity of integrated reporting system as entered by partner agencies.
Review vanity and email URL tracking tags for online results capture.
Provide liaison between Enterprise Spectrum & partner agencies to ensure timely & accurate results for scorecards & dashboard.
Review & check TFNs submitted to ensure no crossover between campaigns & projects.
Serve as point of contact for partner agencies to address questions & resolve issues.
Act as liaison between integration team & technology team to ensure system is fulfilling needs of AT&T & internal teams.
Produce & communicate timing for eCRWs to be entered into the system on a weekly basis.
Troubleshoot issues &/or communicate updates to scorecard & forecasting team as needed based on information provided by partner agencies.
Research potential issues with URLs based on “no click report” provided by Scorecard team.
Manage & update consolidated DM, Catalog, EM & BI flight plan for value segment according to defined business rules.
QC & communicate weekly online sales data to partner agencies based on report provided by Scorecard team.
QC monthly commitment, planned, actual analysis document & review with AT&T.
Coordinate results review meeting, including weekly scorecard sessions, with key stakeholders. Provide reports, spreadsheets & presentations to support reviews & significant planning meetings. Liaise with partner agencies & Enterprise Spectrum for changes to objectives & campaign reporting.
Support/Management of list volume monitoring document and presentation.
Work with clients & partner agencies on a weekly/monthly basis to reconcile MCF funds submitted & received.
Complete & communicate monthly Bill Insert Waste Analysis, Executive Scorecard and analysis to clients & partner agencies.
Work with clients & partner agencies to reconcile monthly reporting of Wi-Fi partner spend against AT&T contractual agreements.
Coordinate significant cross-media test design, implementation, analysis & presentation of results with Enterprise Spectrum, partner agencies and clients.
- 0-3 years related experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, good communication skills, team player, problem-solver, and initiative to take on additional work as time allows.
- Knowledge of client management, proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Excel.
- Strong analytics skills and data oriented, keen insight into the business impact of accuracy in reports.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously, interfacing with all levels within the agency, as well as clients and partners.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible with a positive attitude and passion for knowledge.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred.
Wanted: Inventors, Storytellers and Change Agents.
Do you act on your ideas? Are you fascinated by the changes going on in the world? Are you a culture junkie? Do the words, “we’ve always done it that way” drive you crazy?
Do you like to connect the dots? Dig into data? Scour the latest trends? Do you believe marketing has changed? Do you surf, tweet, friend, watch, read and explore?
Do you believe that brands need to engage in relevant conversations with their customers that create real value? Conversations that inform, engage and inspire?
Javelin is looking for ambitious change agents that believe the idea comes first, that storytelling is a powerful force that drives branding, video, mobile, websites, social media, direct marketing, email, data and econometrics.
The pace is fast and the rewards are high. Passion required.
Javelin - 5 months ago
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...