Kelly IT Resources is currently hiring for Business Analysts.
Gather requirements by talking to users/stakeholders and rapidly creating wireframes that represent the concepts being discussed. Help direct discussions to conceive and later validate UI concepts and metaphors. . Create low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes. As the project progresses, develop more refined UI representations, including detailed UI specifications. . Work with Engineering to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and guide the interface through the development process. . Organize and run usability testing to elicit requirements and verify designs.
1. 3-5 years of experience designing great user experiences for desktop and mobile software
2. Experienced with popular user feedback techniques surveys, focus groups, 1:1 interviews, and lab testing
3. Delivering mockups, specs and production-ready assets as well as being involved in the QA process
4. Front-end optimization experience
5. Understand user interface design
6. A solid understanding of typography and layout
7. A solid understanding of interactive design principals
8. Past involvement in all phases of the Development process. Capable of being leading contributor to brainstorming sessions to elicit business requirements, creating wireframes, producing finished screens, writing UI specifications, and building prototypes.
9. Capable of thinking at a conceptual level, identifying unifying UI metaphors, and working on a dynamically generated, multi-product UI framework.
10. You must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
11. Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment.
12. In-depth knowledge of User Interface Design principals, Human Factors, User Centered Design Processes, Interaction Design guidelines, Usability
13. Methodologies, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and the software development process.
15. Excellent collaborative skills
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 17 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...