Business Systems Analyst
Covington , KY
Needs Citizens and GCS on W2
- Provides analysis, design, and architectural support and oversight of applications on moderate complex projects utilizing both packaged software applications (Exstream Dialogue, Data Quality, Exact Target) and custom built applications (Correspondence Manager, CM Web (Java Front End Web Application), E-Demand services layer) and have the capacity to work on and lead multiple projects concurrently to meet and exceed customer requests. Provide Systems Analysis and Architecture decision making and oversight for strategic initiatives in the Communications Management space.
- Participate in requirements gathering for strategic initiatives. Facilitating sessions with business partners and stakeholders to develop requirements documentation and facilitate reviews and sign-off for both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- As part of a team, develop business cases for discretionary IT initiatives, facilitating estimation and ramping exercises for large initiatives, and design systems and processes and develop working proof of concepts and prototypes when necessary.
- Has ability to provide technical expertise at client meetings to interpret/understand client requirements.
- Understand and follow approved project methodology for delivery of project efforts. This includes appropriate levels of communication, documentation, and development process adherence.
- Determine best practices and standards for integration of systems. Inventory internal capabilities of IT products and developing roadmaps for long-term positioning. Partner with architecture teams from various business units to design and architect reusable scalable solutions that benefit the firm.
- Ability to present ideas and information clearly and effectively through oral and written channels; good working knowledge of products and the technology industry; ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines; interpret relevant information to independently make decisions and changes; ability to provide input to decision-making process by offering suggestions.
- Proficient in Java Development and XML data Structures
- Web Services and Integration Development utilizing Websphere and other application servers
- Systems analysis, requirements gathering, systems design
- Experience and Knowledge Integrating systems in a large corporate distributed infrastructure
- IBM Message Broker desired
- Experience with any of the following packaged composition products: HP eXstream, Thunderhead, EMC xPressions
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies
- Strong writing, communication, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to present ideas and information clearly and effectively via a variety of channels
- Operating systems understanding (Unix, Linux, Wiindows) and Database expertise (Oracle preferred)
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 213 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: email@example.com || Website: www.key-soft.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.