New Haven, CT
Duration: 9+ months
Must be local, face to face required
Business Analyst with a strong background in Business Intelligence. Specifically someone with exposure to Oracle and Hyperion Brio.
Reporting to the Manager of Solution Support within the Business Systems Group, this position performs detailed analysis, requirements gathering, design, and support in response to reporting and analytic needs. Ensure that end user requirements are satisfactorily supported by applications. Act as a liaison between the users and the technical team. Provide end user support in use of applications, including user of ad hoc reporting tools, data warehouse database, and central reporting portal
Experience and Training
1. Bachelors degree
2. At least ten years experience in user centered needs analysis, including report development, systems analysis, testing and user training.
3. Exposure to large-scale projects with competing deadlines, using a system development lifecycle methodology.
4. Experience with Data Warehousing and proficient in SQL, with prior developer experience interfacing with Oracle EBS systems.
5. Experience with reporting tools, preferably Hyperion Interactive Reporting (BRIO).
6. Experience using desktop applications, including MS Project, Excel and Word
7. Preferred - University experience.
Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, management and analytical skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to and to work with people from all levels of an organization including business managers and technical staff.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.
Key Business Solutions, Inc. - 16 months ago