at Koch Business Solutions will be involved in developing requirements, economic analysis and executing projects for the Business Applications team within our Enterprise Technology Services team. Collaborative interaction with a wide variety of Koch Companies, leaders and business functions. Excellent opportunity to communicate at varying levels of the organization so flexibility in style is needed!
Work Experience / Skills Required
- Develops or participates in the development of a business case.
- Facilitates the execution of the decision making framework process.
- Completes marginal and other economic analyses to determine recommended path forward.
- Ensures the request aligns with the Koch Industries' and Koch Business Solutions Vision and has been prioritized for work.
- Elicit, analyze and validate business requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, prototyping, use cases, business rules definition, etc).
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and automation of business processes.
- Works with the business to develop a point of view on the value of a project and success criteria.
Work Experience / Skills Preferred:
- Understanding of business process analysis or design
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to understand and communicate complex problems/solutions
- Demonstrated use of systems development lifecycle planning, project methodologies, cost/economic evaluations
- Ability to drive analysis to completion with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
- Understanding of accounting roles or procedures
- Experience implementing mid to large scale projects
- Experience implementing cloud based systems
Koch Business Solutions, LP
is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to
. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or MIS/CIS related field OR a business related degree
To learn more about
Koch Business Solutions
visit us at: www.kbslp.com
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 9 months ago