Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000 ® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
- Performs analyses of business goals, objectives and needs and of the general business environment.
- Assists management with the planning, design, and development of business processes, systems, and programs.
- Makes recommendations and implements changes in order to improve and support business activities.
- Utilizes systems, resources, and data to ensure timely and accurate resolution of business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Administers OpenAir system including credits and invoicing
- Supports user community with Issues resolution via Service Now system
- Prepares and delivers system and process training and documentation
- Intermediate to advanced MicroSoft Office skills required, including at least intermediate Excel skills
- Minimum 3+ years of related work experience in operations/finance
- Ability to perform business analysis and develop recommend solutions to address business requirements
- Adaptability and ability to think creatively
- Must be able to understand/document business processes, system setup and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to thrive in fast paced and changing environment
- Experienced in requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- OpenAir experience preferred
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...