External Description :|
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of content development, globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from content development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Interested candidates please apply to www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference job #GDT8243
- Excellent Client Management skills
- Project Coordination across time zones
- Requirements Gathering & Documentation Providing Estimation
- Seeking Clarifications from the customer
- Act a Single point of Contact/SME (esp. in the area of US Healthcare-Long term care industry)
- Be available for 24/7 Production Support for all the applications
- Direct the offshore team on a day to day basis for the different tasks assigned by the customer
- Programming/Coding including Technical Design (Programming includes C#, .NET, SQL Server, MS-Amalga , Visual Studio, Databases –Oracle, DB2, SQL, ASP.NET, SSRS )
- Code Review/Walkthrough
- Fixing Defects
- Change Management and Implementation
- Post implementation Support
- Customer Demo on new functionalities
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Agencies - Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.
Lionbridge Technologies - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lionbridge Technologies wants to be king of the jungle at bridging the language gap. The company offers translation (or localization) of...