The Business Analyst is a champion for the business within Manheim IT. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for quickly and efficiently gathering and documenting requirements for new solutions to meet the changing needs of the business. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, strong analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are keys to this position.
Manheim Product Delivery teams practice an Agile development methodology. Candidates who have experience working in Agile and documenting requirements in card form are preferred.
A successful Business Analyst at Manheim Digital Product Development is one who can gather requirements from business partners and translate them effectively for development. Ability to work independently with little supervision is required. We seek candidates that are equally comfortable speaking with business partners and with developers.
- Work closely and interact directly with Application Ownersand IT staff to identify, rationalize and document business requirements; and translate them into functional specifications which detail the approach to address and resolve the business needs
- Conduct analysis that identifies current state business process or system inadequacies
- Research and document current state data flow paths for a project
- Make process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences
- Communicate project status to project team management and help keep business stakeholders informed of project status and all related issues.
- Work with the Application Owner, Iteration Manager and Project Manager to communicate and resolve project issues and risks that interfere with project execution or success
- Effectively apply problem solving skills
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is produced
- Collaborate closely with and assist application development teams to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Write specifications for application functionality document and execute test scripts.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work on multiple assignments, activities or projects as required
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Manheim’s applications, customers and business units. Become a subject matter expert in one application.
- 2-5 years IT business analysis experience implementing software solutions
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements and facilitating requirements gathering sessions is required
- Experience with high volume, external customer facing web applications is preferred
- Candidates with a strong technical background are preferred
- The ability to understand data relationships, write and execute SQL queries is preferred
- Experience with agile development methodologies is strongly preferred
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation. Today, with 20,000 employees at 106 operating locations in 14 countries, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. In 2012, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
Manheim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manheim is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
For career opportunities, please visit www.manheim.jobs .
- 19 months ago - save job
Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's...