We have an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst / Project Coordinator. This is a full time onsite position. Corp-to-corp candidates and 3rd party agencies will not be considered. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Work with Client stake holders to capture requirements for custom application development projects
- Prepare functional specification documents and flow diagrams
- Work with UI / UX designers to prepare screen mockups
- Work with QA testers to developer test plans
- Participate in technical design and application architecture sessions
- Develop project plan and estimates
- Monitor project progress on daily basis
- Manage all team members, their assignments, and allocations
- Conduct code review sessions
- Perform acceptance testing on projects before released to client
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working for a software product or consulting company
- A degree in computer science, information systems, or a relevant field
- Must have worked on 1 Software-as-a-Service web app and 1 mobile app project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a small team and agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
We are an award winning custom application development and software consulting company. We work with industry leading organizations in delivering high-end web and mobile applications. Embark on a journey of self-exploration and path-breaking innovation – experience growth, experience success with Mantra.
Mantra Information Services - 7 months ago