Auto req ID |
Masco HD Support Services
Job Posting Category
Primary function is to support the Masco operating companies with The Home Depot. The Analyst must have the ability to work on problems of unusual complexity. Must be a self starter and possess a strong ability to translate data into information to aid in decision making. Ability to lead and conduct multiple complex projects at a strategic level. Have excellent computer knowledge in database tools. Must be able to function in a fast paced environment and have strong presentation skills. Prefer BA, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Typically 5+ years of analysis or project management experience in finance or sales environment.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mine, organize and analyze store level service execution data and POS into reports for each Masco operating company.
- Assist The Home Depot Account Manager with all line reviews.
- Act as a liaison between The Home Depot, and the Masco operating company.
- Prepare action oriented reporting to drive sales. Identify opportunities, sales trends and make recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Work closely with cross-organizational teams.
- Identify new ways to report and analyze sales.
- Responsible for preparing reports to management on project status, issues and underlying process problems.
- Provide 1st level support to business clients when issues arise.
- Participates in and directs cross-organizational resources in order to identify problems and develop resolutions. Track progress and intervene as necessary.
- Able to multitask and prioritize simultaneous project activities.
- Practice professional and courteous conduct within a team environment.
- Function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Simultaneously manage large volumes of data and analysis.
- Proven ability to effectively work with people with differing styles.
- Must meet all reporting deadlines.
The desire to create and influence change through their behavior and enthusiasm in their work
Strong analytical skills
Working knowledge of retail metrics
Solid presentation skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Exceptional MS Office skills
Strong knowledge in consumer products
College degree or equivalent work experience
Willing to work extended hours if needed
Masco is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Masco - 11 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...