At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Business Analyst to join our team in Jersey City, NJ .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be a part of a growing team and will be experienced in the following areas:
- Business and functional analysis for applications, data flows and methodologies
- Documentation of business/functional requirements with the business team globally
- Create functional design for applications and be able to articulate to the technical team for development.
- Work with the QA team to provide input on business/requirements towards producing test cases and execution of those.
- Support application development among a team of people located globally.
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Grow existing leadership, project management and business analysis skills in
a global environment
• Gain an understanding of Human Capital Management, and specifically the
Reward area space
• Participate in a global development team, developing a re-architected
- 10+ years overall IT experience, with the majority of that as a Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of SDLC experience
- 5+ years of Interaction with stakeholders including senior project sponsors and project team members
- 5+ years of experience in Visio, Excel, Word, Mockup, UML
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of complex requirements elicitation, analysis and management
• Experience with HR data, and specifically the Rewards area, such as
Compensation is a benefit
• SQL and relational database skills, preferably Sybase or UDB
• Background in technology and development - exposure to object orientated
programming skills e.g. Java, C++ is a benefit
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 14 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...